How to start one of Dr Amanda's coaching programs
Please consider the following questions, then copy and paste them into the contact me form and type your answers below each question.
I look forward to hearing from you: the more I understand about you, the more effectively I can help you.
I will contact you within one working day of receipt of your message.
I look forward to helping you lose weight and keep it off by eating normal foods in genuinely satisfying quantities.
With sincere best wishes,
1. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)? Please note that you must be over 18 years of age to use my coaching services.
2. How tall are you?
3. What is your current weight?
4. How much would you like to weigh?
5. Why do you want to lose weight now?
6. What is the highest (non-pregnant) weight you have ever been?
7. When were you at your highest weight ever?
8. Have you ever weighed less than your current weight? If so, what is the lightest you have ever weighed? When and under what circumstances did you weigh that much?
9. Have you tried to lose weight in the past? If so, which strategies were the most effective for you? Which strategies were the least effective for you?
10. What are your greatest challenges in terms of losing weight and / or keeping it off?
11. What is it that you wish to get out of private coaching? In other words, when you complete your coaching program, what would you like to have achieved?
12. Are you pregnant, or is there a possibility that you may fall pregnant in the next 12 months? Please note that it is not safe to try to lose weight during pregnancy.
13. Do you have any medical conditions or are you taking any medications? If so, please let me know which ones.
14. What is your usual alcohol intake?
a) 0-4 standard drinks per week
b) 5-6 standard drinks per week or
c) 7 or more standard drinks per week
15. If you enjoy alcohol, are you prepared to keep your alcohol intake to 0-4 standard drinks per week while you're trying to lose weight?
16. Have you read either of my books The Don't Go Hungry Diet or Don't Go Hungry For Life?
19. If you were referred to my coaching services by a friend or relative, what is their name and where do they live?
|Important Note to Participants|
What our readers say...
"FREEDOM FROM THE MENTAL OBSESSION OF TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT. [What I liked most about The Don’t Go Hungry Diet is] that it’s not about deprivation! It makes sense from a biological / organic evolutionary sense. Hopefully I will experience the freedom from the mental obsession that “trying” to lose weight is. It focuses on having to tune-in & listen to your body – it’s not marketing something unnatural like processed “diet foods”. Genuine. I didn’t feel I was being given the big “sell” so to speak, more the passing on of “wisdom”. Your warmth and energy is evident. Thank you. "